Stamping Tech - 2nd shift
Covington, GA | Temp
- Remove / install / troubleshoot dies in a metal stamping press to ensure quality metal parts.
- Operate the press to make metal parts in accordance with customer requirements
- Using quick die change procedures, work with a sense of urgency to minimize press downtime.
- Strictly follow established work and safety procedures
Ideal candidate must possess:
- Strong mechanical aptitude and mechanical repair experience
- Stable employment history; with an established track record of reliability/strong work ethic, good safety, and positive recommendation from former employers
- Ability to pass a mechanical assessment
- Applicants with any of the following experience will be considered:
- Experience with manual and progressive metal stamping presses is preferred.
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 2nd shift (3: 30pm to 12: 00midnight). Will train on 1st shift (7am to 3: 30pm). Successful candidate must be able to pass a mechanical assessment and present positive recommendations from former employers. Located in Covington, GA. Pay rate is $11.00/hr. EOE
How to apply:
Interested candidates, please apply online and upload your resume. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.