Conyers, GA | DirectHire
The ability to maintain a safe, clean and organized work environment; support 5S and safety initiatives. Install, repair and replace temperature controls, solid state controls, PLCs, HMIs, position sensors, servo systems, AC & DC electrical motors and controllers, transformers, and disconnects. Use a multi-meter and computer. Also, operate and work on mobile/heavy equipment and maintain necessary records to include maintenance logs, timesheets, downtime logs, etc.
* Successful candidate should have 3-8 years of fabricating, installing and troubleshooting mechanical, electrical, hydraulic & pneumatic systems in a fast paced environment.
* 3+ years of industrial maintenance experience as an electrician/control tech
* Must possess basic understanding of electro-mechanical equipment and processes including
hydraulics, pneumatics, PLC hardware & software.
* Interpret written instructions and electrical/mechanical schematics.
* Must be able to speak, read and write the English language
Preferred skills include: forklift certification, experience operating Microsoft Office, bi-lingual in English and Spanish, and experience as a lead men.
Position is full-time, training will take place under the current electrician/controls technicians until deemed ready by management and then work on night shift (6pm -4: 30am), 5 to 6 days per week as needed. Located in Conyers, GA. EOE
How to apply:
Interested candidates, please apply online and upload your resume. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.