Atlanta, GA | DirectHire
- Making travel arrangements: flights, hotels and car rentals.
- Maintaining and coordinating up to four consultants schedules.
- Process data, proof read reports
- Provide administrative & technical support for online assessments.
- Able to interact in a professional manner with Senior Executives and their Executive Assistants
- The ability to maintain a sense of urgency, resourceful in problem-solving and proactively anticipate client needs with initiative.
- Associates Degree required; Bachelors Degree preferred
- Must have expert level skills operating MS Outlook
- Must have professional oral and written skills, organized and attention to detail.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel & PowerPoint
- Prior experience in a professional setting is preferred
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday. Located in downtown Atlanta, GA, MARTA accessible and offers valet parking in a covered deck with costs covered. Starting salary ranges between $20.00 - $22.00 hourly. EOE
How to apply:
Interested candidates, please apply online and email resume to joan@futurestaffnow.Com. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.