Administrative Production Manager
Atlanta, GA | DirectHire
- Create, update & maintain the various databases within the firm, including the online assessment results, client deliverable and client and staff contact information.
- Manage the administration of the online assessment process, including communicating with candidates as they go through the process, retrieving and processing online data, printing and scoring instruments, creating report templates, providing administration and technical support with troubleshooting and communicating with consultants.
- Track hiring decisions and schedule feedback sessions
- Schedule consultant appointments
- Proofread and finalize written work
- Produce high quality client deliverables timely
- Address client concerns and questions; and provide service recovery
- Order, organize and maintain office supplies
- Stay up-to-date on filing of written documents
- Assist with other projects as assigned
- Recommend and implement technology upgrade capabilities: software and hardware
- Serve as liaison with the computer consulting firm for more complicated IT needs
- Provide back-up coverage for phones and front desk
- Associates Degree required; Bachelors Degree preferred
- Proficient level: Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience in a professional work setting
- An inherent interest in computers and electronic devices, with a natural curiosity and desire to continue learning in the technology arena
- Strong client relations skills: pleasant and service-oriented personality
- Strong organization skills; attention to detail and focus on quality
- Ability to interact in a professional and confident manner with CEOs and Senior Executives, and their Executive Assistants
- Ability to prioritize, triage, re-prioritize when necessary and manage time
- Ability to proactively anticipate client and consultant needs; take the initiative to meet those needs
- Ability to maintain a sense of urgency in meeting clients demands; strong work ethic
- Resourcefulness and creative problem-solving skills
- Adaptability and team orientation; willingness to pitch in as needed in a cheerful manner
- An upbeat attitude and ability to handle stress and tight time constraints
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
- Self-confidence and ability to advocate for oneself with poise and maturity
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday. Located in downtown Atlanta, GA; MARTA accessible and offers valet parking in a covered deck with costs covered. Starting salary ranges between $20.00 - $22.00/hr. EOE.
How to apply:
Interested candidates, please apply online and email resume to joan@futurestaffnow.Com. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.