Newnan, GA | TempToFT
This position will provide logistics support and tracking for domestic and international movement of inbound and outbound shipments.
- Communicates and coordinates with other departments in order to fulfill
- First point of customer contact for general inquiries, like product availability, pricing, shipment scheduling etc.
- Builds and maintains business relationship with clients and suppliers by providing
- Associates degree, Bachelor' s degree preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written) are required.
- Minimum of three years of customer relations, sales and/or order processing experience.
- Ability to operate a computer with Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and other data entry software
- Knowledge of car/truck parts a plus.
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8: 00am-5: 00pm. Salary based on experience. Located in Newnan, GA. EOE.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates, please apply online and upload your resume.